6 Part Series
Workshop for women obtaining and maintaining emotional, mental, and spiritual balance in a complicated, chaotic world. This workshop is a non-judgmental space for women who identify as Christian. Yes, Christian women struggle too! Connect with other women who are striving to be more like Christ…accepting our imperfect ways and embracing God’s perfect love for us.
- Discover what Godly Resiliency is.
- Learn how the Christian life ultimately fosters resilience.
- Learn factors that contribute to our resiliency and what can threaten it, especially as a Christian.
- Discuss the importance of feelings identification and how to overcome powerful, unhelpful emotions such as grief, guilt, and shame.
- Understand how science and the bible connect as it relates to neuroscience and how we as adults are still able to change.
- Learn how to create a balanced Christian life AND maintain it.
- Learn to practice and sense harmony with God’s will for your life.
- Learn practical ways to cultivate hope and nurture Godly Resiliency.
- Creation of a personalized Chasing Godly Resiliency action plan.